alignment software for proteins

Georg Fuellen fuellen at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Apr 21 04:18:56 EST 1997

In article <labrat-1804970404460001 at mac223.bio.caltech.edu>, labrat at cco.caltech.edu (Lab Rat) writes:
|> Hi, netters!
|>
|> Urgently need software for multiple alignment of proteins (Mac!)

Check out the Multiple Alignment Internet Resource Summary, in particular
the resources listed under the header ``Software packages''.

I'd like to take the chance to ask everyone to please MAIL ME ADDITIONS,
CORRECTIONS, etc.  I'll update the list, and the newest version will be kept
available at the URL above, and its mirrors at
http://www.biotech.ist.unige.it/bcd/Curric/MulAli/welcome.html
http://merlin.mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu:8001/bcd/MulAli/Curric/welcome.html
(Thanks to David Steffen / MBCR and Paolo Romano for providing mirror space.)

best wishes,
Georg Fuellen,
Univ. Bielefeld, Research Group in Practical Comp. Science, Fax +49 521 106 6411
Http://WWW.TECHFAK.UNI-BIELEFELD.DE/techfak/persons/fuellen/ , Fon .... 106 2903