paper wanted

francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV francis at NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Jun 30 00:52:25 EST 1997

> From agarcia at accefyn.org.co Mon Jun 30 01:02:33 1997

> can someone give me a hand, I am trying to get:
>
>      AU Morby -A. Rouch-D-A.
>      TI Taking Bioinformatics More Seriously
>      SO Binary-Comput-Micro. 1994 Aug. 6(4). P 130-131.
> O the e-mail of the authors so they may send me a copy of the article,
> well thanks in advance

Alex,

I looked at:

http://expasy.hcuge.ch/sprot/seqanalr.html

(Sequence Analysis Bibliographic Reference Data Bank from Amos Bairoch)

for Morby (nothing found) and Rouch (two hits, shown below),
but no adress.  But there was an e-mail address for the co-authors,
so they may have an address/contact information for you.

tim at angis.su.oz.au
a.bleasby at daresbury.ac.uk

ROUD9301
     Rouch D.A., Littlejohn T.G.:
     "What makes a successful biocomputing service ?"
     Binary Comput. Microbiol. 5:50-51(1993).
ROUD9401
     Rouch D.A., Brown N.L., Bleasby A.J.:
     "A comparison of seven protein database search programs."
     Binary Comput. Microbiol. 6:17-18(1994).

They are both readers of this group, and may have already given you the
information you seak.

cheers,

f.