Graphing packages

Martin J. Bernstein bernstein at acnatsci.org
Mon Jul 13 10:04:34 EST 1998

Hi!

I'm wondering what people use or recommend for graphing packages.
Currently I use SigmaPlot 4.0 which perfectly servicable and flexible
graphs. However, the "presentation" quality of the graphs leaves
something to be desired.

The graphing capabilities of MS Excel and Corel Presentations are
inadequate, though of somewhat higher "presentation" quality.

Does anyone know of a graphing package that incorporates a full range
of flexible scientific graphing capabilities and high "presentation"
quality graphics?

Thanks.

--Martin J. Bernstein
--bernstein at acnatsci.org