Wanted! open minded people to test my software

cherry cherry at haqq.com.au
Wed Jul 22 10:07:47 EST 1998

Hi friends,

I am looking for helpful people to help me test a new sofware that I
believe can be of great use.

Dynamic Submission 2000 submits your web site(or URL) details to 580+ major
search engines with just a few button clicks. It is incredibly automatic
that all your site details are submitted to hundreds of Major Search
Engines within minutes. A full submission report is there for your records
on completion.

Please go to the following Url and download this program and let me know
what you think.

See http://www.cherrytechnology.com/ for more details or email
sales at cherrytechnology.com

Thankyou for your support