Endnote writer for the PC

arfaan Rampersaud arampers at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 30 10:36:35 EST 1998

A-team wrote:

> In article <35B9FBEB.20A6 at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>,
> arfaan Rampersaud <arampers at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
>
> >When I had my macintosh there was a program that allowed me to save
> >references from the Reference Update software program to the Endnotes
> >bibliographic software.  I believe the program was called Endnote
> >Writer.  I am now using a PC and would like to find out if something
> >similar is available for Windows.
>
> Endnote is available for PC and macintosh alike. Therewith it is not only
> the best (IMHO) but also platform spanning. You can find info on the
> program from niles (I guess http://www.niles.com ).
>
> ard

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately I may not have made myself
clear in my first message.  I do have Endnote 2 plus (and Endlink) on my
PC.  However I search the literature using the program Reference
Update.  The problem is that Reference Update does not download selected
references into Endnote.  On my macintosh the two programs could work
through a third program called endnote writer.  I am looking for a PC
program (similar to Endnote writer) which would would allow a smooth
interface between Reference Update and Endnote plus.

Sincerely