Claris Draw

Hans Sluiman h.sluiman at rbge.org.uk
Fri Jan 29 09:54:53 EST 1999

I looked into this a while ago to reach the same conclusion, ie that
ClarisDraw is not sold anymore. The only software that appears to come
close (according to the latest mailorder catalogues) is CorelDraw! I
don't know if it can import ClarisDraw files, though.
Therefore the best solution may be to buy the licenses you need (from
Claris UK, I suppose) without disks and use your original disks to do
the installations.

Hans Sluiman