Sales Invoice/Stock control MS Access97 application

DTopScribe dtopscribe at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 20:57:32 EST 1999

If you might be interested in a high quality Access97 application to handle
your Invoicing, Purchase Orders and Stock Control check out the simulation of
DTS Sales Order Processing on my site.

Sales, Purchase Orders and Customer Statements all print on plain paper with
pre-printed quality. The application on the site is a UK version but there is
one available for North America.

http://members.aol.com/dtopscribe/page1.htm

This posting is not Spam - to the best of my knowledge I've restricted it to
those Newsgroups where it's likely to be of relevance. So if I've offended
anyone - Sorry.