EasyZip 2000 v2.6 - New version, ...

Ivan Petrovic ivanpetrov at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 09:07:00 EST 1999

EasyZip 2000 v2.6
Totally FREE Powerful Archive Manager for Windows

... new version released on 5th May 1999 ...

What is EasyZip?

    EasyZip is a program that manipulates with ZIP compressed archives.
It has all basic functions (adding, extracting, deleting, viewing) and
lot of other functions like creating powerful SFX Archives, Installing
the archive, checking for viruses in archive, renaming files in archive
as in Windows Explorer, writing comments, creating archives on more
than one disk (disk spanning), selecting files by name, date, size,
setting archive password, converting SFX archive to ZIP, ..
    Great user interface, better then any other, with new Windows 2000
style...
    Also it has integration with Windows (Drag & Drop from and to
Explorer, Right mouse click on archive and folders, ...)
    Complete Help + Tutorial for beginners with pictures.

What's new?

    Changes in this version --> Drag and drop to Explorer works fine,
some new misc features, ...

Support:

    EasyZip and more and more information about EasyZip you can find at:

            http://members.xoom.com/ipsoft

    and my e-mail address is:

            ivanpetrov at hotmail.com

... so just download it, try and you will love it. If you have any
suggestions, remarks, please call me back at my e-mail, or if you just
want to say that you are using my program, and would like to subscribe to
EasyZip's mailing list call me at my e-mail, too ...
... Webmasters ... if you have your home page add link to EasyZip's
homepage and I will link to your page from my page ...

Thanks in advance...