Netscape Communicator 4.7 is out! Download yours now.

Peter Chines pchines at NHGRI.NIH.GOV
Thu Sep 30 10:42:08 EST 1999

Beware!  This is not a link to the official netscape site, and
Netscape's most recent version still appears to be 4.61.  Always check
the source before running any software on your computer.

I'm not saying these guys are necessarily out to do harm, but you've got
to be careful.  A word to the wise.

Peter