A survey of commonly used web services

Malay curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Mon Feb 28 11:31:10 EST 2000

Dear Netters:

I am sorry if I've framed my query wrong. Thanks to all who directed me to
web sites listing web resources but my actual query was what web based tools
you use routinely.  The original post was a survey, not a question regarding
web-tools listing. Please tell me what tools you use most frequently and
what tools you want to access most?

Thanks for the cooperation. I do appreciate.

Malay

Malay Kumar Basu
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Hyderabad 500007
I N D I A

Fax: (00-91)40-7171195
Phone: (00-91)40-7172241
-----
Cataholic: Can't stop bringing cats home.
-----
curiouser at ccmb.ap.nic.in