[REQ] software for gel analisys

dawe six_strings at libero.it
Tue Jan 14 06:26:30 EST 2003

I've got some MDE-polyacrylamide electrophoresis gels in which bacterial ITS
have runned.
I've acquired these gels and then I've created a matrix in which coloumns
represent samples and rows represent each band I could find in the gel with
its relative intensity

i.e.

        A        B        C
1     12        0        13
2     10        14        1
3     0           0        21

0 means no band.
Now I have to perform a PCA but I haven't an appropriate software. Does
anibody knows such a software? Possibly freeware.
I think it should be similar to a genomics/proteomics software (the samples
represent bacterial communities under different growth condition), because
of its ability to analize different pattern in different conditions...

dawe

---