[Bio-software] Bioinformatics Resources from Raghava's Group

G P S Raghava raghava at imtech.res.in
Wed Jan 11 06:26:36 EST 2006

Dear Friends
This email is just to infrom you about resources at our group. We have
developed more than 50 web server in last few years, it includes
databases. These are available free from our site
http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/ (or http://www.imtech.res.in/bic/ ). In
order to use our servers you need to register at
http://www.imtech.res.in/errors/noauth.html .

Reprints of all our papers are available from site
http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/reprints/

Recently we organised a workshop, all chapters of this workshop is
available from http://www.imtech.res.in/bic/chapters/. If you are
interested to have video recording of lecture delivered in above workshop
than you need to send a draft of Rs 500/- in favour of "Director, IMTECH,
Chandigarh" .

We also developed a commercial software with Biomantra which is available
to public from http://www.vaxipred.com/  (free trial). Most of our servers
have been mirrored at http://bioinformatics.uams.edu/

I will wait for your comments on our services.

With Regards

Raghava

| Dr G P S Raghava, F.N.A. Sc, Head of Bioinformatics Centre  |
| Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39A, Chandigarh, INDIA     |
| Phone: 172-2690557  Fax: 172-2690585, or 172-2690632     |
| Email: raghava at imtech.res.in Internet://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/   |