Hoffman optics for microinjection of C.elegans

RJREIS at LIFE.UAMS.EDU RJREIS at LIFE.UAMS.EDU
Tue Sep 6 17:28:40 EST 1994

  We are in the process of setting up apparatus for transgenic micro-
injection.  We would welcome advice on all aspects of this endeavor, but
we need a specific question answered ASAP: Does anyone have experience
with an alternative to Nomarski optics for (in our case) a Nikon
Diaphot inverted scope.  A Nikon rep has suggested Hoffman Modulation
Contrast as a cheaper way to go -- but, does it work??

 RSVP to RJREIS at LIFE.UAMS.EDU

    Thanks 10^6.