Ion-free water for human consumption?

Robert "Doc" Coleman brewer at his.com
Sat Oct 12 18:46:00 EST 1996

In article <53m3hv$alu at data.csw.net>, cbenson at CSWNET.COM (H.C. Benson) wrote:

> Hello Cornelius,
> My interest is in deuterium oxide which contaminates all terrestrial
> water supplies at a ratio ranging from 1:5000 to 1:7000.  It is a puzzle
> to me why so little research has been done on the deleterious effects of
> exposure to these concentrations over the human lifespan.
> H. C. Benson                    cbenson at cswnet.com
> EUREKA! Idea Development        http://www.ntid.com/eureka

If it contaminates all terrestrial water supplies, then we're all used to
it.  To gain any useful data you'd have to raise someone on a special water
supply that DIDN'T have deuterium oxide in it!

Unless, of course, you're claiming that said "conamination" occurred
relatively recently.

This discussion is getting really esoteric.  NG's trimmed.

Doc

--
Just a guy with his own opinions.
"I only know everything when you ask the right questions."

My use of this E-mail address does NOT constitute permission for anyone to
send me advertisements.  Any unsolicited advertisements recieved will be
deemed an act of harrassment and reported to the appropriate authorities.