TOP AMERICAN COMPANY SEEKS......

cyberopps at gmx.net cyberopps at gmx.net
Wed Feb 16 08:43:22 EST 2000

We are seeking Motivated individuals for National expansion.

Do you have AT LEAST 10 hours a week to devote to a new venture?

Work with some of Americas top entrepreneurs.

Start your own business now!

Turn-key system with multiple support partners.

Distribute a product that everyone needs while
working part-time or full-time from home.

SOME INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED, however
Start up funding is available for those who qualify.

If you are AT LEAST 18 years old, a U.S. or Canadian resident and
are CERTAIN you are ready for a new challenge in your life....

CLICK THE LINK BELOW, enter your information at our Website
and we will contact you with complete details.

Click Here ====>>="http://3506561036/SoHo/Rooftop/8911/respond2000.html"

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" to "mailt:Sims at yifan.net" and this software
will automatically block you from their future mailings.

---