You Have Choice!

In Debt? goods4u at swbell.net
Sun Aug 12 17:11:57 EST 2001

 Dear Friend,

 I have purchased an email listing from Genuine Power Marketing Pro and your email address was listed. Rather than assuming that those with email addresses listed are interested in what I have to offer them, I am sending an opt-in or opt-out opportunity at this time. To opt-out from further email offers from me, please reply to this email with the word remove in the subject line. To opt-in, do nothing. For those that do not respond you will be receiving all types of offers. Or, complete the following short form to receive only those offers that meet your interests.

 Sincerely,

 Michael

HAVE YOUR BILLS PAID FOR YOU! NO CREDIT CHECK, NO REFINANCING, NO BORROWING, NO MORE DEBTS!!!!
You can have your debts paid for you! This is not a loan, or debt consolidation you don't EVER pay it back!

http://debtpaid.00go.com

Opt-In Form

 Receive Emails

 ___ Daily
 ___ Bi-Weekly
 ___ Weekly
 ___ Text Only
 ___ HTML

 Categories

 ___ Accessories
 ___ Affiliate Programs
 ___ Art/Photo/Music
 ___ Automotive
 ___ Books/Media
 ___ Business
 ___ careers
 ___ Clothing/Apparel
 ___ Commerce
 ___ Computers & Electronics
 ___ Education
 ___ Family
 ___ Financial Services
 ___ Food & Drink
 ___ Free Offers
 ___ Games & Toys
 ___ Gifts & Flowers
 ___ Health & Beauty
 ___ Home & Garden
 ___ Medical
 ___ Phonecard Services
 ___ Recreation & Leisure
 ___ Shops/Malls
 ___ Sports & Fitness
 ___ Travel
 ___ Web Services

 This ad is being sent in compliance with the H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000.
 http://usgovinfo.about.com/newsissues/usgovinfo/library/news/aa071800b.htm
 Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line.

---