6XHis Antibody

duco kramer dkram at nki.nl
Mon Mar 19 09:00:24 EST 2001

Dear Nathan

We have been working with a 6His tagged protein (using Invitrogen pTRC-HisC
in top 10 bacteria) as well, the detection has been quite a problem.
Finally I succeeded with a combination of two MoAbs (Anti His6Gly from
Invitrogen 1:2500 and Anti RGS from Qiagen 1:2500) in an overnight
incubation. Since this worked well once I used these conditions in a later
experiment, not bordering about optimizing any further.

Good luck