Funding for Chlamydomonas Meeting

Donald Weeks BTEC001 at UNLVM.UNL.EDU
Fri Feb 16 11:15:39 EST 1996

Lib:  After viewing Bob Bloodgood's message regarding funding for the Chlamydom
onas meeting, I thought I should bring you up to date on my efforts.  Sad to sa
y, I have also had little success.  I have approached Dow-Elanco, Sandoz and Am
erican Cyanamid.  None are in a position at this time to provide funding.  It a
ppears that money for scientific meetings is no longer high on their list of pr
iorities.  Sorry to send such news, but I will continue to make a pitch to comp
anies as the opportunities arise.  Don Weeks

Dr. Donald P. Weeks
Director, Center For Biotechnology
PO BOX 880665
N300 Beadle Center