Postdoctoral position - EPR analysis of Chlamydomonas

Laurie Mets l-mets at uchicago.edu
Sat Nov 7 09:14:33 EST 1998

We are seeking a postdoctoral Research Associate to join our collaborative
effort to study the biogenesis, biochemical activity, and function of the
hydrogen evolving hydrogenase enzyme in Chlamydomonas.   The position
involves HPLC purification of the enzyme and its characterization by EPR
spectroscopy and other techniques.   Experience with protein purification
is essential and with EPR spectroscopy is highly valuable.   The project
complements our ongoing genetic, physiologic and molecular characterization
of genes essential for hydrogenase biogenesis and function.
Contact Dr. Laurie Mets at The University of Chicago, 1103 E. 57th St.,
Chicago, IL 60637, or Dr. Marion Thurnauer at Argonne National Laboratory,
9700 South Cass Ave., Argonne, IL 60439.

Laurie Mets
Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology
University of Chicago EBC 210
1103 E. 57th St.