Need Help! re: relation between nitrogen and photosynthesis in C.

Mary Wong muggles28 at
Sat Feb 26 00:57:21 EST 2000

Hello all,
I'm an undergrad student doing an experiment with Chlamydomonas reinhardi.
We mixed Chlamy with media containing various concentrations of sulphate of
ammonia and measured the amount of oxygen produced after 45 minutes.  We're
trying to find the correlation between nitrogen and photosynthesis, as in
exactly how nitrogen affects the production of oxygen.  Please email me if
you know or if you know where I can find this information.  Also, I want to
know about the amount of nitrogen present in Chlamy's natural environment.

Reply to: chlamydomonas at
Feb 25, 2000.
Get Your Private, Free Email at