[Computational-biology] Registrations Open/Call for participation: Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2010 (BSB'10)

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from bioclues.org)
Fri Sep 10 09:31:30 EST 2010

#####################################
Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2010
http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Bioinformatics_to_Systems_Biology_2010

BACKGROUND:
This year's conference, Bioinformatics to Systems Biology 2010 (BSB
'10) taking place on October 22, is aimed at students and those in the
research community who fall under broader disciplines of
bioinformatics and systems biology. The BSB '10 conference will
include invited keynote talks within sub disciplines of these two
exciting fields. In addition to keynote addresses, individuals are
invited to submit abstracts for presentation as talks in concurrent
sessions???, or as posters. Ample time will be set aside for
discussion during the presentation of participants.

SUBMISSIONS:
We invite you to submit your original and unpublished contribution for
presentation at this virtual conference from all subfields of
bioinformatics and systems biology. Abstracts submitted would be
evaluated by the program committee through a three-tier reviewing
process and the three selected abstracts would be chosen for an oral
talk. The rest of the selected submission would, however be printed in
our conference proceedings. We are looking forward to publish in one
of the open access journals as well. We also encourage researchers to
submit proposed works or works in progress. Please send your (maxmimum
two-page) abstracts containing NOT more than 500 words with sub-heads:
motivation, introduction and review of literature, methods/tools
employed, results and discussion, conclusions, future aviations,
references, to bsb10 from bioinformatics.org not later than October 14,
2010, 1500hrs GMT. The figures and tables, if any, should be clear and
in-line with the particular sub-heads.

The authors must also declare any competing interests.
Bioinformatics.Org appreciates if authors also declare usage of open
access of their submissions.

SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 14, 2010, 1500hrs GMT

Registration is now open!

Regards
Prash with Venkata and Jeff for organizers

Prashanth Suravajhala
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/prash

I think I might have been stupid in some respects, it if weren't for
my psychedelic experiences - Kary Mullis, 1993 Nobel laureate in
Chemistry