IUBio

ELISA for Alveolar Echinococcus antigen(s)?

Paul Becquart becquart at infobiogen.fr
Wed Dec 4 10:24:33 EST 1996

Zafer Altin (zafer at abconcepts.com) wrote:
: We are interested to find out where we can purchase ELISA(preferably)
: kits for detection of Alveolar Echinococcus antigen(s).
: Any help is greatly appreciated.

: end

: Zafer Altin, Ph.D.
: Antibody Concepts
: South San Francisco, CA
: Tel/Fax: (415) 738 9776
: e-mail: zafer at abconcepts.com
: web site:http://www.abconcepts.com

In france, you should connect to a civil hospital located in "Besancon" (estern france).
This hospital is closed to the endemic region of echinococcus, this is the reason why they are able to answer to you. If you are interested, i'll look for the phone number.
PB