IUBio

96-well polyvinyl plates

Vigfrid Ness vigfrid.ness at veths.no
Wed Dec 4 10:24:46 EST 1996

Hi!

I'm running a modified version of an ELISA method and for that I need
flexible 96-well polyvinyl plates. Up to now I have been using the Costar
round-bottom ones with acceptable result. I would, however, prefer to use
flat-bottom plates. I have come across such plates from Falcon but they are
a little too big for my plate-shaker and almost too big for my ELISA-reader.
Does anyone know about other brands of flat-bottom flexible 96-well
polyvinyl plates????

Thanks in advance

Viffi
vigfrid.ness at veths.no