IUBio

recombinant Human Thyrotropin (TSH) Receptor supplier?

Larry Winger Larry.Winger at ncl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 4 10:24:43 EST 1996

Any help from anyone regarding commercial (or non-commercial!) suppliers
of this important receptor for research purposes, would be much
appreciated.

Please reply to the group as well as to me, if you have any information.

We've looked through altavista. Biosupplynet, BioSpace, Linscott's (found
it in Immundiagnostik, Germany, which now seems to be defunct), and are
almost at wit's end.

Many thanks for any help in this regard

Larry Winger

--