IUBio

FragX E/Point mutation on X?

Suzy alien.on.earth at star-trek.com
Thu Dec 12 11:41:22 EST 1996

Hi.  What are the specific tests for fragile x E and point mutation of
the X gene?  My son had the fragX  southern blot(apprently the regular
FragX A test).  Since then I've been told even though result were
normal because he behaviourally and physically meets the majority of
criteria that he probably has frag X but FragX E or a point mutation.

Suzy (03/67) HFA/AS.  Just another alien on earth with my own little
colony.  Stephen my sunshine (01/92) ADHD/PDD, and Alyssa my aly cat
(03/90) ODD.
Suzy<alien.on.earth at star-trek.com>

Suzy'a Home Page:
Java/forms/Graphics version:  http://www.Suzy.home.ml.org