IUBio

Purification of ASO from serum.

Pokinatcha Stu bean at p3.net
Thu Dec 19 11:45:34 EST 1996

I'm looking for some help in the purification of Anti-Streptolysin O
antibodies from serum.  I've tried to sensitize  SLO antigen onto
various inert supports from  immunoaffinity particles to hollow fibers.
My best recovery to date has been only about 15 - 20 % total antibodied
applied.  In addition, I've only been able to reuse the column about 6
times.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will pay for the successful procedure.

For more information contact Jeff Fleishman in the USA at Simplicity
Diagnostics,

1-800-445-5487  or 1-215-441-8279.  FAX 1-215-672-7149.

or e-mail                 jfleishman at p3.net