IUBio

Transformation of human T-cells with Herpesvirus saimiri

tjiffar at marlin.utmb.edu tjiffar at marlin.utmb.edu
Mon Dec 30 14:42:34 EST 1996

I am interested in transforming CD8+ T cell clones with Herpesvirus
saimiri, and I was wondering if anyone who has had success (or failure) with
this could give me advice about aspects of the project which might not be
found in the current literature. I am trying to find out about aspects of
protocols which are not explicitly detailed in manuscripts, but which might
be critical for success. Also, how difficult is it to successfully carry out
this procedure?