Fly Crossing

John Chan johnchan at odyssee.net
Fri May 3 16:01:22 EST 1996

I'm I student from Montreal and our biology class is experiencing fly
crossing. My team crossed Wild males and dumpy sepia females(PxP). Then
we crossed the offsprings and we obtained these results: 268 Wild Wild,
64 Wild Sepia, 76 Dumpy Wild and 17 Dumpy Sepia. The Chi-Square Test
rejected our results (Our hypothesis for the ratio is 9:3:3:1).
Considering the fact that there was no experiment or identifying errors,
how can I explain the rejection of the results by the Chi-Square Test.

					Please answer me A.S.A.P.
							Thank You