Free Demo

Kim Pruitt saltcity at cyber2.servtech.com
Sun May 5 18:43:20 EST 1996

Hi,

We have developed some software for the plant research community and are
wondering if it would be of any use to the Drosophila research
community.  Genome Tracker is an inventory database designed to keep
track of your stocks of'your-favorate-organism'.  In addition it can be
used to keep track of different experiments including genetic experiments
(each  record includes information on parent stocks used in a cross and a
family tree can be generated). We now have a free demo available (for
Macintosh users) for downloading on our home page
(http://www.servtech.com/public/saltcity).  If anyone looks at our home
page or the program I would really appreciate it if you would drop me a
quick e-mail indicating whether it is potentially useful to
Drosophila  researchers, or if it might be useful with some
modifications. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Kim D. Pruitt, Ph.D.

Salt City Software