URGENT EYE MUTATION

ShortieCar shortiecar at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 13:09:40 EST 1997

Hi-- maybe someone can help me and my partners out--
we are conducting a drosophila lab where we were given to vials - wild
type and white eye mutation
we performed our reciprocal crosses and these were our results:
Cross A -- wild F x mutant M--- all red flys male and female

Cross B-- mutant F x wild type male --  Females red eyed and of the male
flies one half were red the other half were white

This cross was done twice with the same results
THE PROBLEM-- How is this mutation passed on

ANYONE that can help please answer here or email me at SHORTIECAR at AOL.COM

THANK YOU -- SHORTIECAR