Fly meeting roommate

Radhakrishnan Narayanan rnarayan at nevis.u.arizona.edu
Sat Mar 22 15:10:40 EST 1997

Hi there,

I am looking for a roommate for the fly meeting. I need a room from 16th
to 20th. Anybody out there still looking for a roommate?
I have a double bed room booked at the nearby marriott. Its kind of
expensive. Anyone without a roommate at the Sheraton?
Please contact me. Thanks

RK

    RK Narayanan                           Radhakrishnan Narayanan
    Grad Res Asst.,                        3033 E 6th St  #B 1
    MCB, LSS 514                           Tucson, AZ 85716
    U of A                                 (W) (520) 621-6239
    Tucson AZ 85721                        (H) (520) 881-0186