You are all Godless people!

Raistlin Majere Raistlin at Tower-of-High-Sorcery.Palanthas.com
Mon Mar 24 21:40:11 EST 1997

On Sun, 23 Mar 1997 16:57:35 -0500, Andrew Hoelperl <hoelperl at sjfc.edu>
postulated:

	Cross-posts left in to make a point.

>all of you who sent me that hate mail is GODLESS PEOPLE and are going to
>burn in HELL!  you are all going to scream and cry out to the LORD to
>save you but he will not.  it is too late to save your soul!!! you are
>going to a place forever painful to face eternal damnation, for i have
>decided to report your evil deeds to GOD HIMSELF!!! have fun in the LAND
>OF FIRE!

	Lesse, you posted this to 11 ngs, and one of them, surprisingly, is
not alt.atheism. We get your kind there all the time. Why post this shit to
groups who obviously don't give a fuck?

Raist
Well I don't want no preacher telling me about the god in the sky
No I don't want no one to tell me where I'm gonna go when I die
I wanna live my life with no people telling me what to do
I just believe in myself, 'cause no one else is true