You are all Godless people!

arcade jallen at voicenet.com
Fri Mar 28 17:22:49 EST 1997

One day Bill Gates died.  He was in Purgatory and got his choice to go to
Heaven or Hell.  He went to visit Heaven.  He saw the large golden gates,
angels singing, birld happily flying around.  Bill said, "Hey, cool."  He
went to visit hell.  He saw beautiful beaches, sexy women, bright
sunshine.  He made his choice.  "I want to go to hell."  So off he went.
Two weeks later, he went to the devil and said, "Hey, what happened? I
saw beautiful beaches, sexy women, bright sunshine ... where'd it all
go?  All i see is a burning inferno!"  The devil turned to him and said,
"Oh!  It was just a demo..."