God is Cool!

Shaggy shaggy at execpc.com
Mon Mar 31 00:46:38 EST 1997

Though I am a Christian and believe that Jesus is my savior, and God is
the creator, and I think it is the pinacle of arrogance that humans
believe there is no supreme being, this sort of message shouldn't be
posted to alt.hacker.  No offense to anyone, but readers of alt.hacker
are not Christians and have no desire to be.  Of course, to all those
that are *not* religious: remember the old saying there is no atheist in
a fox hole ;)

						shaggy at execpc.com