Homework send answer today please

Adam Noel Harris adhar at stanford.edu.XX
Wed Feb 11 14:57:42 EST 1998

John <bleakst at oxford.nwnet.co.uk> wrote:
:Hi my name is John Dooley from The UK aged 16.
:
:At the momment for homework one of the questions is all about the
:Drosophila flies, and to my astonishment there is a huge web site all about
:it, well it is yours.

Just out of curiosity, were any of your reading assignments or teacher's
lectures about Drosophila flies?

-Adam
--
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Stanford University.
PGP Fingerprint = C0 65 A2 BD 8A 67 B3 19  F9 8B C1 4C 8E F2 EA 0E