Efficacy of TM# in 61-65??

Graham Thomas gxt5 at PSU.EDU
Fri Feb 20 12:49:06 EST 1998

Fellow drosophilids,

We are working in the 63CD region and are curious to know if anyone can
attest to the efficacy of TM3 as a balancer for this region. The Redbook
breakpoint go
1A1-1A8|61A2-65E|85E..... Is there a real opportunity for the end to
exchange up to 65E??

Cheers!
Graham Thomas

FliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFliesFlies

     We have a new graduate program in Cell and Developmental
     Biology. Please PASS ON THIS URL to any aspiring graduate students:
     http://www.bmb.psu.edu/thomas/cdb/cdbhome.htm

     Graham Thomas,
     Departments of Biology and Biochemisty/Molecular Biology,
     The Pennsylvania State University,
     208 Mueller Laboratory,
     University Park, PA, 16802

     Email     GXT5 at PSU.EDU
     Telephone (814)-863-0716
     Fax       (814)-865-9131
     WWW       http://www.bmb.psu.edu/thomas

 Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin Spectrin