URL update for Drosophila Virtual Library

ceolas at my-dejanews.com ceolas at my-dejanews.com
Tue Apr 27 00:56:40 EST 1999

I just noticed many many links from fly lab sites pointing to the old URL for
the Drosophila Library (www-leland.stanford.edu/~ger/drosophila.html). This
site is now unavailable, so if you have any web page with a link to it,
please update it to http://ceolas.org/fly/ which is a permanent address.

The Drosophila Virtual Library is a simple guide to websites of interest to
Drosophila researchers, which aims to be a balance of comprehensive and
compact, and is regularly updated - think of it as a way of avoiding to have
to keep your own updated set of bookmarks. I'm sure it's not perfect, so if
you have any thoughts on how it could be improved, by adding content or
changing the layout, please let me know, and I'll do my best to incorporate
your comments into the next update of the site.

	Thanks,

		Gerard Manning.