3 years paid Ph.D position

Andreas Prokop prokop at mail.Uni-Mainz.de
Wed Jul 21 05:15:47 EST 1999

Looking for a Ph.D position and keen on using delicate cell biological techniques of Drosophila? I have a three years paid position available from January 2000. The project deals with synapse formation and will guarantee first rate training in cell labelling and cell transplantation techniques, electron microsocopy, electrophysiology (optional), as well as good insights into Drosophila embryology, neurogenesis and genetics. Since my group is closely associated with the group of Gerd Technau, the environment is ideal for the project. Please contact Andreas Prokop (email: Prokop at mail.uni-mainz.de) and attach a brief CV.

      Andreas Prokop
      Universitaet Mainz
      Institut fuer Genetik - Zellbiologie
      Becherweg 32
      (courier address: Colonel Kleinmann Weg 2, room 02-451)
      D-55128 Mainz
      Tel.: 49 / 6131 / 394328 or 393293
      FAX: 49 / 6131 / 394584
      email: prokop at mail.Uni-Mainz.de