Receive $20 Cash Immediately for Opening a FREE Checking Account

ezone2k at softhome.net ezone2k at softhome.net
Wed Feb 9 00:25:52 EST 2000

Hello:

Instead of offering people a free gift for joining their bank,
there is an online bank that pays its customers $20 Cash.

Furthermore. their banking services are simple and easy to use.
And frankly, their full range of financial services are the best I
have seen anywhere -- FREE high interest checking account (4%),
FREE checks, FREE No minimum bond, mutual and money market funds,
and more.

Just click on the link below, and sign up for an account at X.com.

Also please keep in mind, it takes less than two minutes,
and they will immediately put $20 cash into your account
to get you started.  Give them a try.  You've got nothing to lose.

What do you'll get?

FREE $20 cash deposited immediately
into your new checking account

FREE money transfers (send money
instantly to anyone's email)

No obligation, no minimum balance,
no monthly fees

Super-high interest on any money
in your checking account

FREE starter checks, and a FREE VISA
debit card.

No minimum, no fee mutual, money market,
and bond funds.

Plus, a whole lot more!

So click on this link right now, and get your $20!

https://www.x.com/new_account.asp?Referrer=ezone2k@softhome.net
(if this link is not highlighted, copy & paste it into your web browser)

If there are delays onto their site, it is because of the traffic generated
by the overwhelming success of this program.   Please try again.

Your were sent this message because your address
is in our subscriber data base.  If you wish to
be removed please reply with the subject "Remove"
we will removed from our subscriber list.

---