Virtualab Web Site Suggestions Needed

czhu00 at my-deja.com czhu00 at my-deja.com
Mon Feb 21 20:43:34 EST 2000

Please take a few minutes checking out the following web site:

http://geocities.yahoo.com/virtualab/

The site I'm building contains some of the most frequently used web
resources for biologists, so they are now only a single click away.
I would like to add more links to this page and need suggestions,
especially in your field of expertise. Thanks in advance for your help.
A related question: I've been asked where is or will the drosophila
genome sequence data be hosted. Anyone has the answer?

Sincerely,

Chang Zhu

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.