cossing over between two different P-elements

Dr. Olaf Vef ovef at mail.uni-mainz.de
Tue Feb 29 11:16:24 EST 2000

Dear all,
is there anybody who has any GFP Enhancer-Trap lines. I am just
interested in some insertions in the second and third chromosome to try
a cossing over between two different P-elements and change a lacZ
pattern in to a GFP pattern. I would also like to know, if anybody has
experience in this experiment and could tell me something about the
efficiency of such events.
regards,
Olaf
---