[Drosophila] Ubx clone

Ashesha Sinha via dros%40net.bio.net (by ashesha from iitk.ac.in)
Tue Oct 17 12:24:36 EST 2006

Dear all,

I have been trying to obtain Ubx loss-of-function clones in the haltere by
heat induction at 37 degreeC for 1 h between 24-48 AEL, and dissection
carried out in mid third instar larvae. Unfortunately I donot see any
clones. It is possible that the clones are dying but I also donot see any
twin spots. Since Ubx clones have been reported in literature, I feel that
a change in the heat induction regime (temperature and time) may do the
work. Help in this regard is kindly requested.

Kind regards,
Ashesha