[Drosophila] Re: looking for insomnia model

dr. julien colomb via dros%40net.bio.net (by julien.colomb from gmx.de)
Thu Jan 11 07:06:19 EST 2018

you might try to contact Bruno von Swinderen, Once you find the name of some interesting lines, you might consider to use drososhare service to find and order the flies.

https://rpubs.com/j_colomb/flybounty

Best regards,
Jullien Colomb