M.E.M seeking summer internship/employment

Gweneth Lee Freysinger glf at acpub.duke.edu
Mon Mar 18 02:03:01 EST 1996

My husband and I are first year master's of Environmental Management
students at Duke University Nicholas School of the Environment.  We ate
studying wetland/aquatic ecology.  I have a B.A in biology and
Environmental Science and he has a B.A in biology.  We are interested in
a variety of aspects of wetland and aquatic ecology, but would prefer a
more field/research orinted position.  We will be available from mid May to late August.  We would like to stay
together,but are flexible.  If anyone has any
suggestions/possibilities/opennings  please contact me at
glf at acpub.duke.edu or by mail 2752 middleton Ave. Apt 28K; Durham, NC
27705; 919 383 7260
Thank you in advance.
Gwen Shillinglaw