data set with specific causal structure for statistical analysis

Olivier Thas othas at hobbes.rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 23 11:19:08 EST 1997

Hello,

Actually I am a statistician. I am looking for a data set with a
specific structure for evaluating a new statistical technique.
The data set must contain of time series of different variables
measured on the same subject. These variables must have a specific
causal structure which must be known a priori, i.d. you have to know
which variable is influenced by which other variable (so influential
in only one direction, therefore causal).

Thank you

Olivier

 Olivier Thas                          University of Gent
 phone : +32 (9) 264 59 33             Department of Applied Mathematics
 fax   : +32 (9) 223 49 41             Biometrics and Process Control
 e-mail: Olivier.Thas at rug.ac.be        Coupure Links 653, 9000 Gent
				       Belgium