job opening

Jim Ehleringer ehleringer at
Tue Sep 7 11:00:15 EST 1999

Technician positions

We seek individuals interested in plant ecology and ecosystem research
to assist with field and laboratory research at the University of Utah
in Salt Lake City and at related field sites in the western US.

We seek individuals with quantitative and analytical backgrounds.  Of
particular interest are individuals having experience  in
micrometeorology (TDR, dataloggers, gas analyzers, etc.) and with
measurements. Positions are available at both the B.S. and M.S. levels.

The positions are available immediately. For further information and
applications, please contact:

Jim Ehleringer
Department of Biology
University of Utah