December 2, 1993

dalyt at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU dalyt at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU
Thu Dec 2 12:08:34 EST 1993

Hello Folks.

I,m looking for a source of the Fc fragment from MOUSE IgG. Cappel sells the
Fc fragment from rabbit, goat and human IgG but not mouse.

I've considered preparing some myself but there is a time factor and the cost
of protein-A/protein-G, etc..

Since I do not read this BB all that often, please send any responses via
e-mail to dalyt at hal.hahnemann.edu.

Thank you in advance.

T.

 THOMAS M. DALY              /   / /   /   DEPT. OF MICRO. & IMMUNO. MS 405
 Voice (215) 762-1903       /___/ /   /    HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY
 Fax   (215) 762-8075      /   / /   /     BROAD & VINE STS.,
 DALYT at hal.hahnemann.edu  /   / /___/      PHILA., PA 19102