Low Immune System

Janice Loden jloden at isye.gatech.edu
Tue Dec 21 15:15:15 EST 1993

Hi!  I am new to this newsgroup, but I hope that someone can help
answer my question(s).  I have a 5 year old son, Glenn.  2 1/2
years ago I was told that Glenn had a low immune system and might
need these treatments (intraveniously) over a 1 or 2 year period.
In the meantime the doctor took blood and looked at the T's.  Two
of them were low.  THey froze this blood, gave him all of his
immunizations (again), and took blood 6 weeks later.  THey then
sent the frozen blood along with the newly taken blood to a lab
to check his T's again.  After checking this they gave him a
pnemacockal (spelling is wrong) vaccine.  Since birth he has
had pnemonia 4 times.  After getting this vaccine, he has been
fine, until this week.  His left lung is not looking good.  Does
anybody out there have any information on the T's in blood system
and how they work?   He has had an AIDS test, it was negative.

*   Janice Loden                        *                             *
*                                       *   "Life is a ceremony,      *
*  (404) 894-9317, fax (404) 894-2301   *    the universe is alive,   *
* 	                                *    I am honored to be a     *
*	jloden at isye.gatech.edu          *    part of it"              *