T and B cell separation

Jane Walsh dna at mail.vt.edu
Wed Apr 5 12:23:51 EST 1995

Hi,
    We are trying to separate murine splenic T and B cells.  We would
like to retain both subsets, but the T cells are more important.  We have
already tried nylon wool, magnetic separation and complement-mediated
lysis.  Our major problem seems to be with cell recovery.  We are only
retaining 20-30% of cells.  Where are they going?  If anyone has any
suggestions for new products or "tricks" using the old stand bys, please
contact me via the internet or directly at my e-mail address
(CVMBMD at VTVM1.cc.vt.edu).  Thank You.

      Jane Walsh