Seeking human/mouse Vbeta3+ T cell hybridomas

Jorg Kirberg kirberg at bii.ch
Sat Oct 21 06:55:56 EST 1995

In article <4615dh$82h at gazette.bcm.tmc.edu>, Kristin Reda
<kr029979 at mbcr.bcm.tmc.edu> wrote:

> I would like to find a human Vbeta3+ T cell hybridoma that responds to
> both SEB and the streptococcal superantigen SSA.  A second choice would
> be a human Vbeta3+ T cell clone.  I'd also be interested in finding a
> mouse Vbeta3+ T cell hybridoma as a back-up.  I would greatly appreciate
> it if anyone could provide me with information as to a source, or if
> anyone had a relevant hybridoma or clone that I could use.  Thank you!
Dear Kristin,

I dont know whether these cells have been tested for SEB/SSA reactivity,
but the AND TCR transgenic mice, specific for cytochrome c on I-E<k>,
from Hedrick's lab are Va11 Vb3 TCR transgenic. I am shure they also will have
a panel of hybridomas expressing Vb3.

jorg
Joerg Kirberg                     EMAIL: kirberg at bii.ch
Basel Institute for Immunology    FAX:   41-61-605 13 72
Grenzacherstr. 487                PHONE: 41-61-605 12 77
CH-4005 Basel
Switzerland